Residential Board & Care
A loving, family atmosphere in the beautiful homes of South Corona.
Our fully trained and compassionate staff takes pride in providing the utmost quality care. The ratio of one staff for every 2 or 3 residents (at the maximum) provides a very personalized level of care, customized to the resident’s individual needs.
- Assistance with day-to-day activities
- Bathing, personal hygiene and incontinence care
- Transfers to and from wheelchair, bed, and etc.
- Assistance with medical, dental and other health needs
- Supervision of medications
- Nutritious home cooked meals and snacks. Special diet, soft, sodium-free, and diabetic meals are also available.
- Laundry, linen and housekeeping
- Continuous care and observation for changes in physical, mental, emotional and social functioning.
Onsite Administrator with 12 years experience in caregiving, backed up by an On-Call RN. Visiting licensed Beautician, Nurse and Physician are also available.
Each facility limits to only six residents, keeping a private home atmosphere.
Affordable, all-inclusive rate!